Tuesday, June 7, 2011

extrodinary tour

My wife and I took a tour of your wolf perserve on memorial day. We were the only ones on the tour that day. I would like you to know that my wife and I were amazed at how many wolves there were and how informitive the tour guide was. It was the most amazing thing the both of us have done in a long time. As we were leaving I heard the tour guide talking to someone on the phone about one of the wolves going to the veternarian due to a kidney disorder. I just wanted to find out if the wolf came back to the perserve and if he was ok.

I hope so because I know that these animals are the most amazing animals around.

If there is any way I could help by donating anything to help out the wolves please let me know. I will do anything for these special animals. thanks again for a wonderful day and a extrodinary tour of your wolf perserve.

No comments: